The BK Leadership Exchange Presents:
Co-Creating Community for These Times
An Intergenerational Gathering
at the East Bay Community Space
Space Limited to 60 People
~Registration includes a delicious lunch and light breakfast~
- Are you a young emerging leader, yearning for collaboration and mentorship from older generations and peers?
- Are you an experienced leader, yearning to share your personal and professional insights and learn from younger generations?
- Are you of any generation and feel that we need to get together to share wisdom, resources and ways to make change?
- Do you want to be a part of a movement and an organization that makes these connections real?
Come to the Spring Leadership Exchange on May 20th!
Join us for a day of intergenerational connection and learning.
We have heard the call to sow the seeds of Solidarity, Compassion and Resilience in Community,
and we have crafted this event to meet that call.
We’ll exchange wisdom on how to build compassionate, resilient communities.
We’ll practice as we learn, with abundant opportunities to form new and unlikely relationships.
BK Foundation events are intergenerational and provide space for mentorship relationships to emerge.
Leadership Exchanges are spaces to:
- Share and explore ways of building community in your work and life that serve this political moment and builds a positive future
- Sow the seeds for relationships that can last long after the event
- Learn and practice collaborative leadership
- Discover practical tools and resources to bring back to your organizations and projects
Whether you consider yourself emerging, experienced, or both, if you are committed to making a difference that matters please join us for a day of connection, inspiration, and new resources for the road ahead. First-time and returning participants are welcome.
What is a Leadership Exchange and why is it unique?
- Leadership Exchanges are a one-of-a-kind laboratory environment wherein individuals learn from each other
- Leadership Exchanges gather fierce and wise leaders from every age and stage. We gather across difference with shared values and a desire to make the world a more just, loving, and equitable place.
- Leadership Exchanges highlight the wisdom in the room, rather than focusing solely on expert opinion (though we do engage with relevant and timely content for participants to chew on together).
- Leadership Exchanges are hands-on – they are large group experiments in real-time, so they bring forward the issues and conversations that most need to happen.
- Leadership Exchange is built by an intergenerational, all-volunteer Design Team who model intergenerational collaboration throughout the day.
- No two Leadership Exchanges are ever the same.